Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh Hair

Well....I had to cut my hair again today....It started falling out again after this last treatment.....I know it is crazy to have to cut it this close to being finished but oh well......I went shorter this time...After I cut it I told Jackson that I had to cut my hair and that it looked crazy....he said "yeah it does"....hahahah..thank goodness for the honestly of kids

I took Jackson swimming today with my friend Heather....this was my first time in water and in a bathing suit this summer....thank goodness for kmart special big girl bathing suit.......it felt so good to be in the water...it makes this crazy heat so much better....now i want a swimming pool.....might be venturing to the Y or to Glenda's in the near future! Jackson did much better in the water....maybe the swimming lessons will pay off..not swimming yet but so much more comfortable in the water...a work in progress

You will be very jealous of the next thing I am telling you: I am going tomorrow night to see New kids on the block.....oh brings back memories.....hahahah.....i know i know..you wish you were me right now.......i will sing some tunes in your honor while I am there....hahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment