Monday, June 27, 2011

Celebration

Well this part of my journey is almost over. I have about ten more minutes left of my last treatment. I am having to contain myself...I am about to jump out of my seat...if I weren't so tired and drained from the chemo and benedryl. I can't even explain how I feel right now......this day has finally come.....it has been a long eight treatments. It has been a roller coaster ride but it has been manageable. I definitely hope I don't have to go through this again and I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. My journey is still not over yet. I still have a summer full of doctors and I know it will not end then. I can have my reconstruction surgery six weeks after this last dose of chemo...well that puts me back at work...so looks like I will have to wait until a school.....I feel like the big part is over though

Went last week for genetic testing.....waiting on results of that and then will go from there...possibly another surgery in my future but have to wait on those results.....

I come back to the oncologist in three weeks and he will start me on the pill I have to Take for five years as a preventative.....I have been told this is a good thing...so bring it on.....

A little confused about ctscan info...oncologists said I would do more ctscans to keep a watch but the assistant we saw today said that I wouldn't...only if I was having problems...so I am going to put that down to ask doc........

Well enough rambling for now.........have a great day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment