Monday, June 13, 2011

There is a light at the end of the tunnel

My new saying is....there is a light at the end of the tunnel......because there is......I am about to finish up my next to last treatment....my last treatment is on june 27.......yay.......I can't wait for this nightmare to be over.....I know I still have to worry about scheduling my "new boobie" surgery but that will have to wait a little while since I will be going to work when school starts.....might be spending my Christmas break recovering........like Billy said...this is just a phase in my life and it will be over soon......

Still going to physical therapy twice a week.....should finish up at the beginning of July.....I'm a little worried because my right had has stayed swollen this week....I have been wearing my lovely glove but therapist said I didn't have to wear the sleeve all the time since my hand is what is swollen.......I go back july 5th to see if any swelling has gone down...we will see

Well not much to write.....will post some swim pics of Jackson soon

No comments:

Post a Comment