Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pink Everywhere

Well today I went to the 3 day closing ceremonies. It was amazing to say the least. I really wish I would have participated more..next year I will. I was so proud of Penny and Jodie for walking for us. It means so much to me that they did this. I am also proud of Holli and Dana for walking. I am so impressed with Dana that she had the strength and energy to accomplish this after everything that she has gone through. My goal is to be ready next year to participate whether it be walking or working on the crew. I will be there. They raised 6 1/2 million dollars with the 3 day walk......I know that one day there will be life without cancer!!! You have to believe that things can change. I was so glad to have Jackson and Billy there with me to experience this.......

No comments:

Post a Comment