Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Taxal tuesday

Well I am sitting here getting my taxal chemo treatment. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.......this is my sixth treatment out of eight....yay....my last treatment is June 27....I can't wait to be finished. This has definitely been a journey...one I don't want to have to do again. They told me today that I didn't need to take the premed steroids like I have been doing..that is great seeing that they make me gain more weight than I already have.....and they make me swell.....the scale is not my friend these days....I limit my scale us to docs visits...hahahah....will deal with the weight when this is all over and I get some strength back.....

Took Jackson yesterday to game time to play on the water inflatables....if u take ur kids there hope they play on more than just one of them....we have to get this kid to not be so afraid of water in his face...he better hurry up because he is about to take swimming lesson...we will see how that goes

This summer is going to be a different summer.....it is so hot outside....and I feel like all these chemicals make me even hotter....will have to find a lot of indoor activities to do with Jackson this summer...if u have any ideas please share.....

Fighting off a little cold right now I got from jackson....he made it all year almost and was absent on the next to last day of school...got a sinus infection....and I think he gave me a cold out of it...we almost made it with no sickness

Not too much to say today....just glad to have another day and just making it day by day :). Thanks for all your support

No comments:

Post a Comment